The yarn that didn't make the project cut needs to go. First come, first served. I priced everything between 40-50% off retail prices. My home is smoke and pet free. The yarn was kept in plastic storage bins. The pictures are small, but click and they should enlarge. If you'd like a close-up shot, just let me know.
Chunky (left to right)
- Araucaria Azapa: Discontinued. Color 804 [Reminds me of a light robin's egg blue] 2 full skeins @ $10 each, 1 partial skien @ $5
- Misti Alpaca Chunky: Color 1590 @ $8
- Noro Kogarashi: Discontinued. Color #4 @ $12 each 3 skeins
Worsted (left to right)
- Dream in Color Classy @ $15 per skein
Peacock Shadow- 3 skeins
Flamingo Pie- 2 skeins
Twig- 2 full skeins, 1 partial skein
Lolita- 2 full skeins, one partial skein
Mica- 1 skein
Hickory- 1 skein
Fig- 1 skein wound
Cosmic Wonder Dust- 2 skeins wound
*Partials are at least 1/2 a skein if not more.
Sport (left to right)
- Madelinetosh Pashmina $20 each- Malachite, Astrid Grey, Butter
- Silky Wool $5.25 each- Colors 125/aqua (6 skeins), 123/lilac (4 skeins), 126/green (3 skeins). Will sell entire lot for $60.
Elspeth Lavold Silky Wool
- Fibre Company Road to China Light $9 each- Sapphire (1 skein), Grey Pearl (2 skeins)
Fibre Co. Road to China Light
Fibre Company Canopy Fingering $8 each- Macaw
(6 skeins) 4 Skeins left!
Fibre Company Meadow $16- color alfalfa (1 skein)
|Fibre Co. Meadow|