This past weekend I flew to Denver, Colorado to see my brother graduate from college. It was a great moment to share with him and the family. Here are some highlights:
- Driving 45 minutes to eat a hot dog at Coney Island, a "restaurant" made out of stucco in the shape of a hot dog. We got this idea thanks to the Hot Dog show done by KQED Public Television.
- Seeing my brother actually accept his diploma.
- Being told, within 5 minutes of each other, that I had a great haircut and my family had white teeth. Two rather random comments made by random people, but still nice.
- Helping my brother pack and move out of his apartment.
- Meeting Philip's roommates and advisors/teachers at CCU.
- Getting bumped to first class from Harrisburg to Detriot.
- Playing with Daddy's iPod Touch.
- Not being killed as my brother drove me from the airport to CCU. :-)
Once my family sends me pictures, I'll post one of the graduation shots. All in all, it was a good trip. I was sorry I had to leave when I did.
*Note: Philip took the advice of his professors and parents and did not do a back flip. However, we still have the video footage of when he did a backflip at high school graduation. :-)