Leaving my twenties behind doesn't bother me one jot. In fact, I've got great expectations for this upcoming year. I plan on-
- Taking a cooking class with a creative and foodie-minded friend.
- Giving up make-up (save a little mascara and occasional concealer)... I don't really need it anyway!
- Walking more confidently in who I am and acknowledging how I tick.
- To start a dedicated time of learning more fully God's love and provision of me.
- Make enduring changes to our home.
- Thrilled to continue in this quiet, slow, sweet life I've been blessed to live.
So... Hello 3-0. Welcome.