On Our Bookshelf
A small collection of what I'm reading on and off my bookshelf:
Around the Web:
- Whimsy, a benefit of Minimalism
- Myers-Briggs Kitchen - Spot on for my type.
- Consuming & Producing - Good food for thought.
- Meeting a Childhood Hero
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- Caught Up in A Story: Fostering a Storyformed Life of Great Books and Imagination with Your Children by Sarah Clarkson
- The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own by Joshua Becker
- The Awakening of Miss Prim by Natalia Sanmartin Fenollera